వార్మప్ ఎక్సర్సైజ్ తప్పనిసరి
ఏ ఎక్సర్సైజ్ చేయాలన్నా ముందుగా వార్మప్ ఎక్సర్సైజ్ చేయడం తప్పనిసరి. సున్నితంగా వుండే మహిళలు ఎక్సర్సైజులు ప్రారంభించే ముందు వార్మప్ ఎక్సర్సైజులు తప్పనిసరిగా చేయాలి. అలాంటి వార్మప్ ఎక్సర్సైజ్లు ఎలా చేయాలో ఫిట్నెస్ ట్రైనర్ పౌలోమి వివరిస్తున్నారు చూడండి...
ఆహారం + వ్యాయామం = ఆరోగ్యం
అందంగా, తక్కువ బరువుతో మెరుపు తీగలా కనిపించాలని కోరుకుంటారు ఎవరైనా. దానికోసం నోరు కట్టేసుకుని ఏమీ తినకుండా కూడా వుంటారు. అయితే తినడం మానేస్తే బరువు తగ్గుతారనుకోవటం అపోహ మాత్రమేనని, సరైన ఆహారం, వ్యాయామం రెండూ అవసరమని వైద్య నిపుణులు చెబుతున్నారు. అందుకే కొన్ని విషయాల పట్ల కొంచెం శ్రద్ద పెట్టండి చాలు... మీరు కోరుకున్నట్టు మెరుపు తీగలా మారటం ఖాయం అంటున్నారు.
1. మొదట గుర్తుపెట్టుకోవలసిన విషయం.." ఒక్కొక్కరి ఒంటి తీరు ఒక్కోలా వుంటుంది. కొందరిలో కొవ్వు ఇట్టే పేరుకుపోతే మరికొందరు ఎంత తిన్నా లావెక్కరు. కాబట్టి అందరికీ వర్తించేలా సూత్రాలు ఏవీ ఉండవని గ్రహించి, బరువు తగ్గాలి అనుకున్నప్పుడు ఒకసారి పోషకాహార నిపుణులని కలసి, మీ జీవన విధానం , తీసుకునే ఆహారం వంటివి చెప్పి సలహా అడగాలి. వారు సూచించిన ప్రకారం ఆహారం తీసుకుంటే బరువు తగ్గటం అందని ద్రాక్ష ఏమి కాదు.
2. యోగ చేయాలని, అది శరీరాన్ని, మనసుని ఆరోగ్యంగా ఉంచుతుందని ఎప్పటి నుంచో వింటున్నాం. ఒకరోజు చేసి, ఒక రోజు మానేసి లేదా ఏ టీవీలోనో చూసి సొంతగా చేయటం కాకుండా, ఈ యోగకి కూడా ట్రైనింగ్ తీసుకుంటే.. ఆ ట్రైనర్ మీ శరీర తత్వాన్ని బట్టి, ఆరోగ్య సమస్యలను బట్టి మీరు ఏ ఆసనాలు వేయచ్చు అన్నది నిర్ణయిస్తారు. అప్పుడు మీరు కోరుకున్న లక్ష్యం చేరటం కష్టం కాదు.
3. నడక వెంటనే మొదలు పెట్టగలిగిన ఓ వ్యాయామం. ప్రకృతితో మమేకం అయ్యేలా చేసే శక్తి నడకకి వుంది. ఆరోగ్యాన్నీ కాపాడుతుంది.
4. డాన్స్ అంటే చిన్నప్పుడు చాలా ఇష్టం. కాని ఇప్పుడు టైం లేదు... అనేది చాలామంది చెప్పగా వింటుంటాం. చిన్నప్పుడే కాదు.. ఇప్పుడు డాన్స్ చేయచ్చు మీ ఫిట్నెస్ కోసం. వీలైతే నేర్చుకోండి. లేదా చక్కగా పిల్లలతో కలసి పాటలు పెట్టుకుని మీకు నచ్చినట్టు, వచ్చినట్టు డాన్స్ చేయండి. రోజు అలా చేస్తే ఉల్లాసంగా ఉండచ్చు, ఆరోగ్యంగా కూడా ఉండచ్చు. శరీరంలోని ప్రతి అవయవాన్ని కదిలించేలా డాన్స్ చేస్తే కాలరీలు ఇట్టే ఖర్చు అవుతాయి.
5. మంచి నీరు సరిపడా తాగుతున్నారో లేదో చూసుకోండి. పళ్ళ రసాలు తాగటం మంచిదే కాని అందులో పంచదార వేయకుండా తాగితేనే ఫలితం.
ఫిట్నెస్ కావాలంటే ఈ చిన్న చిన్న విషయాల పట్ల కూడా శ్రద్ధ పెట్టాలి. ఫిట్గా వుంటే ఆక్టివ్గా ఉండచ్చు. ఆక్టివ్గా వుండేవారి వయసు పెరగదుట. ఎప్పుడూయూత్లానే కనిపిస్తారు. మరి మీరు ఆ కాంప్లిమెంట్స్ పొందాలంటే ప్రయత్నాలు ప్రారంభించండి.
Cola The Wicked Beverage!
The cola cans are the most sort after drinks, which have seeped into our lifestyles lately owing to our fastpaced tech world Every day about 1.7 billion serving of cola is being consumed.
Although it is a popular and refreshing drink it too has serioud repercussions on our health.
A can of cola contains about 10 teaspoons of sugar, 150 calories, 3035 mg caffeine, loaded with harmful artificial flovours and colours, and most importantly the euphoritic feeling which it impart after emptying a can in!
Apart from these additives, the main culprits are high fructose corn syrup and phosphoric acid content.
High fructose corn syrup is is a fructose derivative, a cheap sweetner made from corn, it is harmful not just because it has high sugar content which leads to Diabetes and a number of Liver Ailments, but also affecting the metabolic rate and thereby derailing the pace of the absoption and digestion. Many oeple have a mis- conception that colas aid in digestion but an actual matter of fact is that it inhibits the digestion process Secondly, the phosphoric acid. Acid being a corrisive agent it is the last thing we would like to pour in! Besides it harms the body's ability to utilise calcium, leading to softening of teeth and bones leading to osteoporosis!
The main consumers of colas are the youngsters the future of our country and the working class the present aura of our country! So, for a fruitful future the body and mind of the poeple should be hale and hearty!
Take Care!! Stay Healthy!!
Eat to Nourish our Liver!
Liver being a life giving organ, foods nourishing it and maintaining it to function
well should be necessary inclusion in our diets
Why should we focus on nourishing it? Because:
∙ It boosts our immune responses against the invading infections
∙ Excreates harmful waste materials via bile and plays an important role in Detoxification by cleansing the blood of drugs, chemicals and alcohol.
∙ The bile juices secreted aids in Fat digestion
∙ It converts excess glucose to starch for storage, which work as reserve banks of energy during starvation
What should we eat, So that we nourish our liver?
∙ The foods that cleanse liver of the toxins are : Beets, Avacado, Cauliflower, Apples, Turmeric Powder, Spinach, Garlic, Green Tea, Broccoli, Carrots, Walnuts, Citrus and Cabbage. Make it a point to include these foods or combinations of these foods in your diets
∙ Eliminate foods high in saturated fats like Meat, cheese, cream, eggs etc.,
∙ Excessive consumption of seeds and nuts, and avoid the use of refrigrated and stored goods for a long time.
∙ Avoid unnecessary popping in of drugs be it be of therapeutic use as it increases the burden on liver
∙ Try getting of the chemicals that seep in with food and water. Opt for organic food if possible, or at the least clean the fruits and vegetables by soaking them in filtered water with grapefruit extract
∙ The foods that back the functioning of liver are : Alfaalfa seeds, Asparagus, Basil, Celery, Cucumber , Fennel, Fermented Foods, Lettuce ,Raddish, Sprouts and Wheatgras. Try including few of these foods and give your liver a sigh of relief!
Take Care!! Stay Healthy!!
PCOS Substerility disease!
PCOS is one the most common endocrine disorder occuring in the reproductive age group of females ranging from 15 to 45 years ! The causes of the polycystic ovarian syndrome are diverse but it is strongly believed that it is a genatic disorder rather than lifestyle disorder!
PCOS is the major culprit for the female subfertility. The most common presentation of
the PCOS, is the cystic ovary but it is not sole manifestation.
The symptoms include :
* The immediate symtoms are Anovulation( the ovaries fail to release an egg during a menstrual cycle) , increased seretion of androgenic harmones and insulin resistance
* Menstrual disturbances are very common manifestation, it includes oligomenorhea, few menstrual periods and amenorrhea, no menstrual periods.
* Anovulation leads to infertility due to lack of relase of oocyte during the menstrual
* Due to the increased androgenic harmones, acne and hirsutismmale pattern of hair growth are the major complications. Hypermenorrhea( heavy and prolonged menstrual periods) and alopecia ( diffuse hair loss and increased hair thinning)
* It also effects metabolically, it tends towards cetral obesity and insulin resistance. PCOS is a disorder of uncertain cause. There is a strong evidence that it is a genetic disease
Irregularity of menstrual periods and obesity are the predisposing factors!
మహిళ త్రిపాత్రాభినయం... అదే నయం..!
‘‘అటు ఉద్యోగం, ఇటు ఇల్లు, మధ్యలో పిల్లల అల్లరి... ఇన్నిటిని సమర్థించుకుంటూ వచ్చేసరికి ప్రాణం పోతోంది’’ అని ఒక్కసారన్నా అనుకున్నారా? అయితే వినండి.. అవే మీ ప్రాణాల్ని నిలబెట్టి మిమ్మల్ని ఆరోగ్యంగా వుంచుతున్నాయట.
ఇంటికే పరిమితమైన ఆడవారి కంటే, గృహిణిగా, తల్లిగా, ఉద్యోగినిగా త్రిపాత్రాభినయం చేసేవాళ్ళ ఆరోగ్యమే మెరుగ్గా వుంటుందని సాస్కోచ్వాన్ విశ్వవిద్యాలయం నిరూపించింది. ఈ సంస్థ నిర్వహించినన అధ్యయనంలో ఉద్యోగినుల్లోనే ఆరోగ్య సమస్యలు తక్కువగా వున్నట్టు తేలింది. అయితే మానసిక ఒత్తిడి ప్రభావం శారీరక ఆరోగ్యంపై కూడా ఉంటుంది కాబట్టి సరైన సమయపాలన, ప్లానింగ్, పౌష్టికాహారం, వ్యాయామం వంటివి ఉద్యోగినిని మానసికంగా, శారీరకంగా కూడా ఆరోగ్యంగా వుంచుతాయన్న చిన్న విషయాన్ని మాత్రం మర్చిపోవద్దని చెబుతున్నారు అధ్యయనకారులు.
Fitness Tips For Business Travelers
If you are a frequent traveler, it is difficult to maintain a work out routine. This generally happens with people who travel on work or business or with people who have their branches is different areas. However, it is pretty important to do justice to your exercise schedules. We are pinned up a few important tips on work out and things that you need to carry while traveling !!!
Things to Carry :
1. Running Shoes
2. Exercise Clothes.
4. Skipping Rope
5. Music and Headphones.
6. Hand Grips
Ways to Exercise :
1. If you are traveling on a flight, make sure you take a quick stroll at the airport terminal before you board the flight
2. If it is a train journey, walk through the cars occasionally.
3. Make sure you do some skipping at your Hotel room
4. If there is an option available for swimming, never miss the chance.
5. If in case you are driving on your own, take frequent breaks, get out and stretch
Aloe Vera Juice For Great Health
Aloe Vera has vast benefits in various aspects but not many are aware of the kind of health benefits one can obtain through Aloe Vera Juice. We are listing a few important benefits entangled with Aloe Vera juice for a healthy lifestyle of our viewers.
1. Digestion Promotion :
Aloe Vera juice regulates our digestive system in such a way that our body becomes capable of absorbing all major nutrients.
2. Cleansing The System :
Citing the kind of pollution, contamination and junk food that we are consuming these days, it is important for a person to clean their system for proper functioning. Aloe Vera juice has the perfect detox elements to keep your system pure and away from toxic components.
3. Increases Immunity :
The perfect anti-oxidants present in Aloe Vera juice helps in boosting your immune system.
4. Reduces Inflammation :
Aloe Vera has the capacity to reduce inflammation without any side-effects. It can also be a great medicine for swollen, stiff or painful joints.
5. Weight Reduction :
As Aloe Vera juice regulates your digestive system, it will also fight against fatigue and exhaustion caused due to irregular diet. Along with this, Aloe Vera juice reduces your hunger factor which will eventually stop you from having junk. This will lead to a nutricious and healthy lifestyle keeping your weight under proper check.
Control Food Habits At Office For Fitness
Office is one place where a person easily gets influenced by fellow colleagues. Although you have a strict diet plan, it slowly fades away with their obligations and wishes. It is important to maintain a strict protocol for your food habits at office. You initially begin indulging into junk food thinking that it is just for one time. However, this repeats on a constant basis with time. Here are some very crucial rules that you need to follow in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle.
1. Always Carry Your Lunch. Healthy and nutritious home food always need to be your first choice.
2. Avoid biscuits at work place. Biscuits are the regular munching snack at most of the work places. You do end up eating many without your knowledge, especially if it is with a cup of tea or coffee.
3. There will be a lot of loving colleagues who will force you to eat unhealthy junk some times. It is not their fault but you stay conscious about what you are eating. Be ready and brave to say NO to your colleagues' love when it comes to food.
4. When it is an office with a lot of employees, then there would be a birthday or an anniversary that happens at least once in a week. So during such occasions, do not barge into the cake and finish it. Instead, make it a habit to only taste a bite.
5. When it is a weekend, your colleagues are sure going to force you for a lunch or dinner outside. In such situations, you are prone to lose on your appetite. So try and avoid such outings as much as you can.
Yoga solutions for Rounded Upper Back
Watch Rajeswari Vaddiparthi - Yoga Therapist explain the reasons behind this spinal posture and shows us different standing Yogasanas for correcting the rounded upper back problems.
Easy Workouts For Busy Moms
Working women hardly find time for exercise as they have the task of cooking, cleaning, office, taking care of kids and so on. In this busy schedule, it is important to spare 15-20 minutes for the well-being of their own health and fitness. Here are some simple workouts for busy mothers to rejuvenate the body parts in a quicker and effective manner.
Chair Dips :
Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair and place your hands next to your hip. Now, slowly and steadily push your body up and down to tone your hip and thighs.
Chair Squats :
Sit on the chair with hands spread forward. Now lean your chest a little forward, bend your knees and stand up in the same posture. Sit back again and repeat the same for at least 10 to 15 times.
Butterfly Abs :
Lie down on your back and place the sole of your feet together. Place your hands behind your head and gradually lift up your chest and shoulders now. Repeat the same for 10 times at least.
Modified Push Ups :
Lie down with all fours with knees together. Now use push ups for neck, head, shoulders and back. This is an effective way of toning your skin.
Tips For a Healthy Family
A healthy family is a Wealthy Family. A man or woman has one common goal in general and that is family and it’s welfare. Health issues in one person can disturb the peace of the entire family and it is important to inculcate a healthy lifestyle in all the members of a clan. Here are some important tips that will help you stay hale and healthy.
1. Make sure not to store junk food at home. People at home eat what is available and you make it a point only to store healthy food like, sprouts, fat-free dairy items, fresh vegetable and fruits, whole grain breads and so on. This will help your family in the consumption of healthy food.
2. Kids are the crucial part of a family they are the ones inclines in junk food. Try and make food items that are healthy and tasty for them. For example, items like wheat pizza with excess vegetables and fat-free cheese, sweet-potato fries, tacos filled with boiled and spiced turkey and grilled chicken fingers are a good choice for children.
3. Create a consistent meal and snack schedule for all members of your family. Eating on time is very important for a healthy lifestyle. Make sure your kids are not too involved in snacking as it will reduce their appetite for lunch and dinner. In other words, their intake of quality food will reduce.
4. Do not allow eating while watching TV. It is a proven fact that people eat a lot of junk while watching TV.
5. Involve your family members in daily exercises and yoga. All your family members should wake up early and go back to bed on time. Cycling, running, jogging, skipping, yoga, swimming and so on will help your entire family to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Fitness Mantra Of Bollywood Stars
Many Bollywood heroines are known for their flawless figure and a fit physique. Most of them believe in regular work outs, Yoga and sports activities. There are a number of fitness freaks in the B-Town and their looks play a major role in their survival and sustainability in the industry for a longer run. Here is a list of some of the famous Bollywood actresses and their fitness mantra for all of you !!!
Deepika Padukone :
Deepika has one of the best figures in the film industry. Her fitness mantra is badminton, swimming and dancing.
Kareena Kapoor :
If zero size is a trend among women, then all the credit goes to Kareena Kapoor. Yoga and a complete vegetarian diet is the fitness mantra of Kareena.
Katrina Kaif :
Katrina has a body that can make any woman feel envious. Katrina is trained in mixed martial arts, parkour, and other fighting techniques. She believes in regular exercises and eating nutritious and healthy food at periodic intervals for a maintaining a fit figure.
Priyanka Chopra :
Priyanka Chopra is growing younger with age. She is born with great genes that makes her look trim and slender all the time. However, Priyanka's trainer Samir Jaura is making sure that she looks suitable and apt for any given role. Priyanka also works out really hard when required.
Kangana Ranaut :
Kangana Ranaut is an ectomorph which means that she doesn't put on weight easily. However, Kangana eats healthy and does power yoga, kick-boxing and goes to the gym to stay toned. That's her fitness mantra.
Sonam Kapoor :
The gorgeous Sonam Kapoor's fitness secret includes a mix of Pilates, heavy weight training, intense cardio sessions and a balanced diet.
Simple Anti-Cancer Diet
Cancer is a dreadful disease which no one would imagine encountering. The simple diet format that we are going to share is very important and effective not only to fight the disease but also for normal people to create good resistance power in their bodies. Cancer may occur due to hereditary factor, pollution, smoking and various other reasons. But one can definitely fight out the disease at it's early stages with proper medicines and a very strict and healthy diet. Our diet includes a lot of plant based food. All Veggies carry medicinal values and the diet patter is as follows !!!
Breakfast : Preferably Oatmeal with fruits and nuts. Most importantly, it should be a whole grain breakfast.
Lunch : A big plate of veggie salad along with beans and peas makes a healthy lunch. A small quantity of rice or roti with a moderately fried and fat-free curry should be added along with the salad. A piece of boiled fish is also a healthy choice.
Evening Snack :
1. Fruit Salad
2. Freshly cut vegetables topped with pasta sauce
3. Mixture of nuts, dry fruits and corn flakes
4. Green Tea or Tulsi Tea
Dinner : Moderate quantity of rice cooked along with vegetables or Rotis with Steamed vegetable curry. A glass of carrot or beetroot juice after dinner is advisable. Try and avoid heavy food for dinner, especially non-veg.
Dessert : A single square of dark chocolate is the best dessert item on the diet list. Replace pastries and sweets with a single fruit.
Start Running For Perfect Fitness
Running is one of the healthiest habits that helps you enhance your figure and fitness. Running helps you look and feel good. Running helps a person feel liberated in a way where only you are the one involved in it. Running helps to calm down your senses and regular jogging improves your quality of life. Here are a few reasons why Running is the most recommended exercises out of all the others !!!
1. Running is the best way to tone your body and look in shape.
2. Running helps you burn unwanted calories and paves way to healthy weight loss
3. While running, the heart beat rate goes to 50 to 60 per minute. In this way, the heart muscles are relaxed and also fresh blood is pumped into the heart.
4. Running plays a vital role in your psychological well-being.
5. Running helps in reducing blood sugar rate.
6. Running improves Lung functioning and respiration becomes easier and smoother.
Jogging on a regular basis builds good stamina levels, helps in getting rid of lethargy, keeps a check on weight controls, improves metabolism, proper blood circulation to all parts of the body and so on.
Make it a habit. Start Running for a healthy and fit lifestyle !!!
Park bench jack knife exercises
For those who are already into exercises and gymming here is another fab way to work out your abdomen. The Jack Knifes-This move is a great way to tone your abs if you're not into planking. It looks easy, but you'll definitely feel the burn once you start working out the legs.
Balance on your tailbone with your hands at your sides for stability and balance. Leaning back slightly, pull your knees to your chest and use your abs to extend your feet forward. Hold for 30 seconds, keeping your abs tight.
And the best part is when you go to the park for your morning exercise you can practice those on the park bench and do these in a set of 2 to 3 repetitions and get back to your jogging or walking!