Apricot Scrub Fades the Stretch Marks
Stretch marks occur when the skin is subjected to rapid increase in size and a scar forms where the skin over stretches. This can occur during pregnancy, rapid weight gain and even rapid weight loss.
You may heard that only surgical treatment is the final resort for dealing with stretch marks. But it’s not always like that. Stretch marks can be removed with home remedies, but it only needs patience and persistence. Home remedies are very effective but they need time and you have to be regular.
Stretch marks are not permanent and in most of the cases fade away when proper care such as proper cleansing of the skin with natural oil is done.
Here are few home remedies for stretch marks.
* Water has the greatest healing power; try drinking as much water as you can. At least 8-12 glasses a day should be the daily water intake. It helps in enhancing the elasticity of skin, thereby preventing the appearance of stretch marks.
* Extra weight is another cause of stretch marks, so to prevent weight gain, eat a well balanced diet. Eat all the nutrient full food and stay away from junk snacks and fizzy drinks.
* It is the loosening or stretching of skin that causes stretch marks. To tone your body, exercise regularly. * Nutritional deficiencies can increase the appearance and potential of stretch marks so be certain to maintain levels of zinc, protein, vitamin A and C. Zinc can be found in red meats, shellfish and oysters. Carrots, citrus and milk are essential components in a diet to prevent stretch marks.
* Adding finely ground coffee to emollient rich body lotion can be used to refresh the skin, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and improve skin quality.
* Massaging in essential oils into the skin will improve the elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Olive oil, vitamin E oil, Lavender oil and aloevera can be good options for massaging in.
* Rubbing the area with apricot scrub fades the marks in a short duration.
* Massaging the body with aroma oil reduces the chances of stretch marks.
Apart from those remedies you can prepare your own stretch marks removal cream at your home.
The recipe is very simple.
Stretchmarks cream Ingredients:
1tsp.Vitamin E Oil ¼ cup.
Cocoa Butter 1tbsp. Wheat Germ Oil 1tsp.
Light Sesame Seed Oil 1tsp.
Apricot Kernel Oil 2tsp.
Instructions to prepare strech marks cream
Mix together all the ingredients together and heat them gently in oven, so that the cocoa butter and beeswax gets melted properly. And then allow it to cool and mix them well once more and put the mixture in a tight fitted lid jar. And massage with this cream daily.