Facial Fitness routine
Just like the body we also need to keep our facial muscles fit and by this we don’t mean that you should go to the nearest salon and get a facial done! Apart from that just by doing these simple exercises you can keep your facial muscles strong and avoid the double chin. Try these simple exercises which can be done at home, at work, in the train or even when you are sitting at the doctors reception lounge waiting for your turn...
1. Raise your eyebrows as high as you can and open your eyes as wide as possible hold them for five seconds.
2. Open your mouth as wide as possible and stick your tongue out as far as you can and hold for a few seconds. This is also a yogic exercise.
3. Take a big breath through your mouth, and then puff the breath from cheek to cheek then release the air.
4. Do the OM chanting for as long as you can hold the breath
5. Frown using only your eyes and try not moving any other facial muscles.
Done with a few repetitions, these simple but effective exercises can keep you looking young and beautiful for a long time.