4.0 Stars based on 291
* Rice – 4 cups
* ajwain – ¼ cup
* Sesame seeds – ½ cup
* Salt – required amount
* Oil – required amount to fry
* Wash the rice and soak it in water for 3 to 4 hours.
* Remove the water after three hours and dry the rice on thin cloth. After drying, grind it as flour.
* Fry sesame seeds for some time on low heat. Now add the fried sesame seeds, carom seeds and salt to rice flour.
* After add required amount of water and mix it as dough. Now take a plastic cover and make the dough in the form of concentric circles.
* Let the dough dry and they will be strong when they are dried for long time.
* Now place a pan on the stove and heat oil in it. Fry the dough which is in concentric circles in the oil.
* Now serve the sakinalu when hot. These can be stored for one month.