Rice - 1/4 Cup (boiled)
Caster sugar/ Powdered Sugar -1/4 Cup
Ghee - 3 tsp
Cardamom/ Elachi - 1
Milk - 1 cup
Kesar - 1 pinch
Almond - 1 tsp
Pistachios - 3 tsp
* Take a pan and heat it. Now add 3 tsp of Ghee to it.
* Add boiled rice to it. Fry the rice for a couple of minutes.
* Now to the fried rice, add 1 cup milk and desiccated coconut and cardamom.
* Cook it until the rice cooks in the milk and the mixture becomes dry after soaking in the milk.
* Now add the powdered sugar to the mixture and mix it well.
* Cook until dry and switch off the flame. And let the mixture cool down.
* Now make laddu of desired size.
* Garnish it wth Pistachio and almonds and Kesar. You could also add other dry fruits of your choice and serve it.