- Wash and soak black gram for four hours. After that Drain water and grind it to fine paste adding very little water.
- Then add a pinch of salt and the rice flour and mix it well.Leave it covered for a minimum of three hours.
- Take a Pressure cooker and cook Bengal gram with just enough water. Add jaggery or sugar to it and cook it again stirring in between till it becomes a thick paste.
- Add the coconut pieces, cardamom powder and the remaining melted butter and mix well. Make them into medium size balls.
- Take a vessel and pour the oil for deep fry let it heat. Then dip each sweet ball in the black gram-rice flour mix and fry till golden brown. Three to four ball can be fried at a time.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved