• Take the chicken and add chopped onions, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder, salt for 2 hours.
• Then heat a large non-stick pan which is heavy based underneath, add oil as described and heat it up, add curry leaves crisp a little, add onions and fry until light brown.
• After that add the marinated country chicken pieces along with the marination and fry until country chicken looses it's pink colour and the water which releases from it. Now add the home made masala powder, kashmiri chilli powder and fry it.
• Later add 1 1/2 cups of clean water, bring to boil and simmer for approximately 10 mins. Cover with a lid. Keep on stirring time to time.
• Add coriander leaves and cook until the country chicken is thoroughly cooked until way is formed when u slide the spatula and oil floats on top.