- Slice the onion lenght wise and keep it aside. Take a big kadai(wok) and pour water enough to cook the noodles and heta it. Bring it to boil.
- When it is boiling add the noodles to it and then cook for three to five minutes.
- When the noodles are done remove from flame and drain all the water.
- Take a frying pan and heat a little oil in it. When the oil is very hot add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, chilly powder, Carrot, cabage, capsicum and fry briefly.
- Add the egg and scramble it till all the ingredients blend well with it.
- Add the cooked noodles and fry for 1 minute. Add soya sauce. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved