4.0 Stars based on 291
These egg noodles are made with whole wheat flour and not the traditional maida or refined flour. These egg noodles are going to be a better alternative to the maida ones with respect to fiber and health content.
- Noodles 500 gms
- Egg 2
- Onion chopped lenghtwise 1
- ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Chilly powder 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce 1/2 tsp
- Carrot cut lengtwise 1
- Cabbage thinly cut lengthwise 1/2 cup
- Capsicum cut thinly lenghtwise
- 1 Oil 1 tbsp
- Slice the onion lenght wise and keep it aside. Take a big kadai(wok) and pour water enough to cook the noodles and heta it. Bring it to boil.
- When it is boiling add the noodles to it and then cook for three to five minutes.
- When the noodles are done remove from flame and drain all the water.
- Take a frying pan and heat a little oil in it. When the oil is very hot add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, chilly powder, Carrot, cabage, capsicum and fry briefly.
- Add the egg and scramble it till all the ingredients blend well with it.
- Add the cooked noodles and fry for 1 minute. Add soya sauce. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Copyright © 2013 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved