- Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. (Mix dash of salt in eggs, but really none needed with the ham flavoring) Heat olive oil and caramelize onions, celery, chopped garlic and jalapeño for flavor. Set aside.
- Chop entire package of lunch meat ham and mix to above.
- Add your chopped broccoli to pie crust, then your ham and onion medley on top, then shredded cheese and finally your eggs.
- Finely slice tomatoes and lay on top of entire dish.
- Sprinkle Black peppercorn and bake on 375 for 45 minutes.
- I like to cover the pie crust ends in foil to prevent crispy and dark edges.
- Enjoy! Many substitutions like turkey instead of ham, or half the eggs and use egg whites, add more vegetables, etc can make this dish even more a delight.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved