4.0 Stars based on 291
Easy instructions to prepare Dosakaya Pachadi
Carbohydrates, Vitamin A, vitamin C, Calcium, Iron.
Dosakaya (Raw cucumber )-1
Turmeric - a pinch
Red chily powder-1/2 tbsp
Tamarind- a small
lemon size Oil-3tbsp
- Peel the layer of the cucumber and cut them into small pieces and keep it aside in a bowl. Take some cucumber pieces and keep them aside.
- Cut the onions and mix it with remaining cucumber pieces and add little turmeric and mix them well.
- Now take the soaked tamarind and mix with cucumber pieces and salt, grind it properly.
- Add this content to the cucumber pieces and mix them well. Next add chilly powder.
- Then finally take a small vessel and put oil and heat it, then put mustard seeds ,cumin seeds ,Bengal gram, Dry chillies and add it to the chutney. Then garnish with coriander leaves. Goes very well with rice.