4.0 Stars based on 291
Chicken pakoda is one of the famous recipe in South India. Some call it as chicken pakodi and some others call it as chicken pakoda. Good appetizer and a snack too
- Chicken : 1 lb (boneless)
- Salt : 1 tspn
- Chilly powder : 1/2 tspn
- Turmeric : 1/8 tspn
- Garam masala powder : 1/4 tspn
- Coriander powder : 1/4 tspn
- Tandoori chicken masala : 1/2 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste : 1/2 tspn
- Curd : 1 tbspn
- Lemon juice : 2 tspn
- Red food color : pinch
- Besan flour : 3 tspns
- Corn flour : 3 tspns
- Clean and cut 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in to small pieces.
- To this add salt , chilly powder , turmeric , garam masala powder , coriander powder, tandoori masala , ginger garlic paste , curd , lemon juice and red food color.
- Mix all and add besan flour and corn flour in equal proportions .
- The final consistency should be a thick paste that coats chicken nicely.
- Deep fry them in oil till done and take out on a kitchen towel.
- Serve them as snacks with onion and lemon wedges.
Copyright © 2013 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved