- Clean and cut 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in to small pieces.
- To this add salt , chilly powder , turmeric , garam masala powder , coriander powder, tandoori masala , ginger garlic paste , curd , lemon juice and red food color.
- Mix all and add besan flour and corn flour in equal proportions .
- The final consistency should be a thick paste that coats chicken nicely.
- Deep fry them in oil till done and take out on a kitchen towel.
- Serve them as snacks with onion and lemon wedges.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved