- Clean the chicken, add all purpose flour, corn flour, little salt, little water and mix well.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, pour oil, when the oil is hot enough, add chicken pieces few at a time and deep fry them (to the texture you see in the snap).
- Keep these fried pieces aside until later. Take a pan, add butter, after the butter melts, add cumin seeds, whole red chillies and crushed garlic.
- When the garlic starts to change color, add mint leaves and saute for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, add pepper, salt, chilli powder and spring onions.
- Adjust salt and chilli powder as per taste. Add ajinomoto, when the water starts to boil, add fried chicken pieces and stir well.
- Add some lime juice, leave it for 5 minutes and then turn off the flame. Chicken pieces should fully absorb the gravy. If you prefer little gravy, do not wait till the pieces totally absorb it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved