4.0 Stars based on 291
Chicken majestic was mouth wateringly tasty. Chicken majestic goes very well with dal (lentils) and rice. You should definitely try this and trust me you wont get dissappointed.
- Chicken - boneless (preferably breast pieces)
- All purpose flour - 2tsp
- Corn flour - 2tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Water Oil for deep fry Butter - 2tsp
- Cumin seeds - 2tsp
- Whole red chillies - 4 broken into pieces
- Garlic - 2 cloves crushed
- Mint leaves - a few chopped
- Pepper powder - 1/2tsp
- Chilli powder as per taste
- Spring onions - 3 chopped
- Ajinomoto (Chinese salt or Monosodium Glutamate Too technical.) a pinch
- Lime juice - 1 or 2tsp
- Coriander Leaves - for garnish
- Clean the chicken, add all purpose flour, corn flour, little salt, little water and mix well.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, pour oil, when the oil is hot enough, add chicken pieces few at a time and deep fry them (to the texture you see in the snap).
- Keep these fried pieces aside until later. Take a pan, add butter, after the butter melts, add cumin seeds, whole red chillies and crushed garlic.
- When the garlic starts to change color, add mint leaves and saute for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, add pepper, salt, chilli powder and spring onions.
- Adjust salt and chilli powder as per taste. Add ajinomoto, when the water starts to boil, add fried chicken pieces and stir well.
- Add some lime juice, leave it for 5 minutes and then turn off the flame. Chicken pieces should fully absorb the gravy. If you prefer little gravy, do not wait till the pieces totally absorb it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Copyright © 2013 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved