• Take a bowl and mix corn flour, all purpose flour, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, egg,all spice and salt to thick batter.
• Add water if essential.
• Add chicken pieces to the batter and marinate for about one hour.
• Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till they turn golden.
• Take a sauce pan and heat 4 tsp oil.
• Add fried chicken pieces, slit chillies, yogurt, red color and salt if desired.
• Fry for about 4 to 5 minutes and remove it from the heat.
• Now add lime juice, mix well and garnish it with onions.