1 Litre - Milk
100 gms - Baked Fine Vermicelli
2 - Black Elaichi
4 Tbsp - Honey
2 Tsp - Cinnamon Powder
1/5 Tbsp - Clarified butter or Ghee
* In a pan, add the milk in it and let it boil.
* Lightly smash the elaichi add it to milk along with honey.
* Now Stir it well occasionally.
* Once the milk is boiled turn the gas off.
* Add the vermicelli to it and mix it well with the milk.
* Let it get thicker, keep checking in between for every 3-4 mins.
* Add ghee to it
* Now serve it hot, you could also add some fried dry fruits to it.