1) To prepare aratikaya pulusu peel the layer of banana and cut them into small pieces.
2) Then take a pressure pan filled with 3 cups of water and add banana pieces, let it cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
3) Then take another cooking bowl. Add 3 tbsps of oil. And put black gram, cumis seeds, mustard seeds, Dry chillies, and curry leaves. And then add the tamarind juice ,onions , cooked and drained banana pieces ,little bit of turmeric.,dhaniya powder.
4) Keep it on a medium flame for atleast 15 to 20 mins. Add salt,sugar,chilly powder according to taste.
5) Finally garnish with coriander leaves. Goes very well with rice..
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved