- First of all wash the raw rice in clean water and drain the water.
- Add 2 cups of water to the 1 cup of rice and cook in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Keep the cooked rice aside.
- Chop all the vegetables like beans,green chillis,capsicum into small thin pieces.
- Grind the cloves,cardamom to get a dry powder in a mixer-grinder.
- Fry the cashew nuts in ghee and keep it aside.
- Fry the chopped vegetables with oil,salt,biryani leaves and the clove - cardamom powder in a pan for 10 minutes.
- Now,add the cooked rice to the same pan and fry for 2 minutes and mix well.
- Garnish with ghee fried cashew nuts.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved