Palak Paneer Frankie
Paneer (cubed) - 2 cups
Onions - 2 (Large, finely chopped)
Palak/ Spinach - 1 Cup roughly chopped
Green chilies - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/4 tsp
Chaat masala powder - 1/4 tsp
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp ( optional)
Oil - 2-3 tsp
Roti or paratha - 6
Sauce - Hot and sweet, or any other sauce of your choice
Onions to garnish
Pinch of turmeric powder
Salt to taste
* First blanch the Palak and refresh it under cold water
* Make a smooth paste of spinach, green chilies and add some water to the paste and keep it aside.
* Heat some oil in a pan and add chopped onions to it on medium flame.
* Once the onions become transparent, add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
* Now add all the masalas- cumin powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and salt.
* Saute for 2 more minutes then add the Palak puree in the pan.
* Cook for 4-5 minutes and add chaat masala powder. Add paneer cubes and saute for 2 more minutes. Now the filling is ready.
* Now place the filling in a paratha or roti of your choice and garnish the filling with onions and top it up with sauce and wrap it like a roll and serve it hot!