- Mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, green chilli and coriander paste, cardamom and cinnamon powder, chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt, then marinate the meat in this mixture and leave 3-4 hours.
- Add enough water to the wheat and Bengal gram and cook till tender. When cool enough to handle, blend to a paste in a blender.
- Cut onions and fry it till it changes in brown color and keep it a side.
- Now take a vessel and heat the oil and add the meat mixture. Turn around over high heat, then Add water to cover and cook, covered over low heat till tender.
- And now add the wheat and Bengal gram paste and continue to cook another 15-20 minutes. 6) Garnish with Lemon, coriander leaves, Mint and fried onions.
Copyright © 2000-2014 Teluguone.com All Rights Reserved