Kesariya Paan Thandai Panna Cotta
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Cream
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tbs thandai Syrup
1 tbs water with one/ betel leaf crushed
1 tbs water with 1/2 tsp kesar Strands
2-2 tbs Gulkand and rose syrup, few almonds,
pan and rose petals for decoration
1 tbs agar agar Powder
1/2 Cup Water
1. First of all soak agar agar powder in water and leave it.
2. In a Pan, mix the cream and milk together. Add sugar. Cook on medium heat until the mixture comes to boil. Turn Off the heat.
3. In another saucepan, heat the agar agar water for 3-4 minutes, Now Stir the hot agar agar solution into the hot milk and cream mixture.
4. Make different flavour variations.
5. Now divide milk and cream mixture in 3 different parts.
6. Tale small size 9 glasses. First pour paan flavour, let it set in deep freeze just for a minute. Now pour kesria flavour. Again set freezer for a minute. Finally pour thandai flavour. Let it set..Now add little rose and gulkand syrup on the top. chill in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours or overnight before serving