Milk - 2 ltrs
Vinegar or lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 100 gms/ half cup
Pistachios - 10-12
Almonds - 5-6
* Take 2 deep heavy pans and pour 1 ltr. milk each in both the vessels.
* Now let the milk boil in the pans. Put lemon juice in one pan. Once the chenna separates from the milk sieve the mixture with a clean cloth and strain the excess water.
* The milk being boiled in the other pan should be boiled till it reduces to half.
* Keep on stirring the milk with a spoon at short intervals so that it doesn't stick at the bottom of the pan.
* The consistency of the milk will become extremely thick once it is reduced to half.
* Now add chenna to the milk and stir it continuously.
* Cook the mixture till it gets thick.
* Add sugar to it and stir the mixture.
* Take a tray and grease it with little oil. Pour the mixture into the tray and let it set.
* Garnish the mixture with pistachios and almonds. Cut it into desired shape and serve it.