Healthy Crispy Paneer
200 grams paneer
3 TBSP Semolina
¼ TSP Turmeric powder
½ TSP Oregano
½ TSP Chilly Flakes
1 ½ TSP Sugar
2 TSP Finely chopped green chillies
2 TSP Finely chopped garlic
Salt as per taste
2 TSP Olive Oil
* Make small pieces of paneer and place in boiling water for 10 minutes. Cover the lid for another 5 minutes and let it simmer down. Drain the water and collect the paneer pieces and let them cool.
* Take all above mentioned ingredients in a separate vessel and mix them to form a dry uniform powder. Take the above softened paneer and coat it with the above dry powder uniformly.
* Take Olive Oil in a non stick pan and add chilly and garlic paste and sauté for a few minutes.
* Add the above coated paneer pieces in to the pan and roast them for around 10 minutes at a low flame till you see a golden brown colour.
* Now piping hot Crispy Paneer low on calories is read to serve with ketchup.