Crispy Mushroom bites
Mushrooms - 2 Cups
lack pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Maida - 2 tbsp
Egg - 1
Water - 1 tbsp
For Eggless version take 4 tbsp water
A pinch of tandoori masala
A pinch of Sugar
Oil for deep frying
Garlic - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Green Chillies - 4 or as per spice level (slit lengthwise)
Thick Yougurt - 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
A pinch of salt
A pinch of sugar
A pinch of red food colour
4 tbsp oil
Few sprigs curry leaves
* First clean the mushrooms and cut them into quarters.
* Add salt, sugar and black pepper to the Mushroom and mix it well.
* Now add the egg and water, corn flour, all purpose flour, tandoori masala and mix them well so that the masala coats all the Mushroom pieces perfectly.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these mushrooms. Once they turn crispy remove them from the pan and drain it in a paper towel and set it aside.
* In another pan heat oil, add the garlic and saute it till they turn slightly brown in colour.
* Then add the curry leaves and green chillies, and saute them for a minute. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, food colour, salt, sugar and cook for a few minutes on low heat.
* Now add the yogurt and cook on medium high flame. Stir it for a couple of minutes and then add the fried mushrooms and cook for another two minutes.
* Let the masala coat the mushrooms well. Turn off the heat and sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with any chutney of your choice.