Choco Chip Cup Cakes
Dark Chocolate - 200 gm
Butter - 100 gm
Eggs - 3
Castor Sugar - 200 gm
Flour - 80 gm
Cocoa powder - 10 gm
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Coffee powder - 1 tbsp
Choco chips - 1/2 Cup
Nutella - 3 tbspn
* Sieve the flour, coffee and cocoa powder two to three times and keep it aside.
* Then, melt the Butter, Nutella and chocolate together. Bring them down to room temperature.
* To this mixture, add the castor sugar and whisk. Add the eggs one by one.
* Add the vanilla extract and whisk again. Slowly fold the flour, coffee and cocoa powder with the mixture.
* Pour this mixture into cup cake liners and sprinkle Choco chips on top of it.
* Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 30-35 minutes.
* Garnish with some more Nutella and Choco Chips and serve it.