Sarson Ka Saag
* Corn flour – 2 tablespoons
* Garam Masala – as per your taste
* Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tablespoon
* Ghee – 60 grams
* Capsicum – 1
* Mustard leaves – 750 grams
* Chopped onion – one cup
* Salt – as per your taste
* Spinach – 250 grams
1. Clean the mustard leaves and spinach with water.
2. Chop the leaves and boil them in hot water.
3. After five minutes, drain the water, add the leaves to a blender and make it into a fine paste.
4. Heat three teaspoons of ghee in a pan and add finely chopped onions and ginger garlic paste to it.
5. Add the mustard-spinach leaves paste as well as two table spoons of corn flour and mix well.
6. Also add chopped capsicum and a pinch of garam masala to the mixture and mix it well.
7. Add salt as per your taste and serve it to the guests with hot makki ki roti.