- Tana Donates Ekg Equipment To A Medical Cliniq In Kuchipudi
- Padmabhushan Dr. K.j. Yesudas To Perform Live At Tana Convention
- డాల్లస్ లో 19వ మహాసభలకు రెజిష్ట్రేషన్ నేడే ప్రారంభం!
- Executive Vice President Mohan Nannapaneni And Team
- 'తానా' నూతన కార్యవర్గం ఎన్నిక
- Massive Fire Accident In Nj - Tana Is Extending Help
- Tana Leadership Met With The Indian Ambassador In Dc
- Another Telugu Person Lost His Life In Usa
- Tana Supported In Sending The Body Of Seshadri To India
- Rajesh Puli Killed Road Accident Taxas
- Sri Ramesh Movva, Chairman Of Science & Technology Forum Tana Met Sri N.chandrababu Naidu At His Residence
- Top Five Blunders By Congress High Command In Ap
- 2013 లో టాన్ టెక్స్ సహకారంతో తానా మహాసభలు
- ఆపన్నుల సేవలో తరిస్తున్న "తానా"
- తానా 18వ నేషనల్ కాన్ఫరెన్స్ ద్వారా $200,000 ల విరాళాల సేకరణ
- Tana Governing Board Meeting
- Ai Ram Atluri And Pratha Atluri Donate Us$60,000 Through Tana Foundation To Sai Foundation – 2/6/2009
- Andhra Techie’s Murderers Held In Us
- Usa Independence Tana Cup – 2010
Dallas, TX: Telugu Association of North America (TANA) has completed its election process in a truly democratic way. TANA Elections committee Chairman Dr. Umapathi Reddi Cattamanchi with a team of volunteers counted ballots on Saturday, April 30 th , 2011 and declared these following candidates has won in the elections.
Mohan Nannapaneni got elected as Executive Vice President with 1,658 votes majority over Tirumala Rao Tipirneni
Ram Yalamanchili got elected as Secretary with 977 votes majority over Dr. Ramakrishna Rao Surapaneni Annapoorna Nimmagadda got elected as Regional Representative from Canada with 13 votes majority over the other two contesting candidates Purna Chandra Rao Vajah and Raja Sekhara Rao Veluvolu.
Hema Rao Nandipati got elected as Regional Representative from West with 19 votes majority over Bhakta Balla The New TANA Team under the leadership of Prasad Thotakura will take oath of office on July 2 nd , 2011 at the 18 th TANA Conference in Santa Clara, California and this following new TANA team will serve from July 2011 to July 2013.
President: Prasad Thotakura
Executive Vice President: Mohan Nannapaneni
Secretary: Ram Yalamanchili
Treasurer: Satish Vemana
Jt. Secretary: Vasudeva Reddy Chinna
Jt. Treasurer: Veeru Uppala
Immediate Past President: Jayaram Komati
Annapoorna Nimmagadda – Canada Region; Trilok Kantheti – Capitol Region; Hema Chandra Kanuru - Midwest Region; Satheesh Mandalappa – North Region; Jayanarayana (Jay) Kureti – Mid Atlantic Region; Madhu Tata – Southeast Region; Manjulata Kanneganti – Southwest Region; Murthy Kanneganti – New England Region; Sarit Kommineni – Rocky Mountains Region; Sagar Malisetti – Great Plains Region; Srimanth Chinnam – Northwest Region; Hema Rao Nandipati – West Region.
Board of Directors: Dr. Chowdary Jampala, Dr. Hema Prasad Yadla, Dr. Mani Akkineni, Dr. Venkata Subbarao Uppuluri, Dr. Naren Kodali and Prasad Chukkapalli.
Foundation Board Trustees: Dilip Kuchipudi, Subbarao Kolla, Purna Veerapaneni, Srinivas Jarugula, Dr. Sambasiva Rao Bandarupalli, Harish Koya, Venkataramana Yarlagadda, Srinivas Gogineni, Dr. Prasad Chowdary Kakarala, and Jay Talluri.
Jayaram Komati, outgoing TANA President and Prasad Thotakura incoming TANA President congratulated all the winners and requested the candidates who weren’t successful in these elections to work as a team for the betterment of the one of the strongest and oldest vibrant organization, TANA.
Jayaram and Prasad thanked Election Committee Chairman Dr. Umapathi Reddi Cattamanchi and members Shyam Aribindi, Subbarao Pothina, Azad Sunkavalli, Srinivas Surubhotla and scores of volunteers who conducted elections in a very transparent and democratic way.