Funny Thoughts about Life
* Get the facts first. You can distort them later
* He who hesitates is probably right.
* A penny saved is a government oversight.
* Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.
* If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
* When a thing is funny, search it for a hidden truth.
* It is better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
* The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
* You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.
* Life is like a ten speed bicycle.