Cabbage Soup Diet Plan
The cabbage soup can be eaten at any time you feel hungry during the day, and you can eat as much as you wish as often as you like.the cabbage Soup Diet has so few calories that people will lose weight rapidly on the week-long plan.
* Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.
* Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.
* Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn.
* Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.
* Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
* Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart’s content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. No Baked Potato. Eat your soup at least once.
* Beef And Tomatoes: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body.
* Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for beef on one of the beef days (but not both).
* Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again stuff, stuff, stuff yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.