Henna Hair Coloring
Henna, a natural product, acts differently from synthetic dyes. It coats the hair with a transparent red coloring. As you repeatedly apply henna on the hair, the color gets deeper.
An advantage of using henna is that it is natural. It conditions and colors your hair in a natural and safe manner. When using henna, you can make a paste to suit your hair type.
Some people who are concerned about their hair becoming dry, can add special oils to their henna paste. People add floral water, eggs and other natural dyes to their pastes to create the perfect paste.
You can also ask one of your friends to help you because applying henna could get messy.
* Henna is a very good natural conditioner for the hair.
* It strengthens the hair, thanks to the presence of several nourishing constituents in it. It has anti fungal properties which help in controling dandruff.
* When you use henna on your hair it becomes easier to detangle and your hair is more manageable.
* A natural dye, it dyes your hair a beautiful and natural red.
* When applied on black or dark brown hair, the hair are dyed auburn to burgundy with red highlights that are visible in the sunlight.
* Henna dyes blond hair a natural red.
* Henna on red hair makes the hair a deeper red.
* Henna dyes white hair a natural red or a deep red.