Beautiful Eyebrows Tips
* Spray a little hair spray on your brows and brush them using your toothbrush to keep them in place.
* If you don't have time for tweezing, you can get the desired contour quickly by brushing them upwards and then snipping the longest hairs beyond the natural arch using a pair of tiny scissors.
* Eyebrows slanting upwards make you look angry, so be careful not to take off too much at the outer corners.
* Before tweezing your brows, you must prepare your skin by wiping the brow area with a cotton ball soaked in astringent. The cooling effect numbs the skin for sometime and thus, you do not feel much pain.
* Hold the tweezers at 45 degrees and pluck the stray hairs below the brow line in the direction of the hair growth.
* If your brows are sparse, use a freshly sharpened brow pencil to fill in the areas with light, quick strokes.
* To get a natural and more defined look, you can brush your brows with a brow brush dipped in brow powder in upward and outward strokes.
* It is important to use the correct shade for your brows. Fair women can use blonde shades while olive colored women should choose tawny or brown. Dark African-American women can use gray shades.
* To add volume to your brows, use a stiff, slanted brush to apply eye shadow in short gentle strokes.
* In case, you have over tweezed certain brow area, try to fill the patch using brow shadow, applying in the direction of the hair growth.
* Eye shadow gives more natural look to your brows than an eyebrow pencil!
* Brow shade should be about two shades lighter than hair color for olive or dark skinned women and two shades darker than hair color blondes or women with grey hair.