Anytime Fitness Moves-2
We continue to learn about different fitness exercises that instantly provide energy to feel active. After Star Squat and Speed Skater, come Knee Jump-up Lunge and Sumo Kick.
Knee Jump-up Lunge targets legs, butt and abs
* Stand straight with arms by the side, feet hip-wide apart. Now bend on the knees a little, as if you are starting to wrestle.
* Move your left leg behind, right arm forward, left arm behind and lunge a little.
* Hop straight up as high as possible, by pressing the right foot to the floor, bringing the left knee upto the chest, and swing the arms in opposite directions.
* Get back to the previous lunge position.....repeat 10 times and then switch right to left....
This exercise helps maintain fitness in legs, abs and lower back.
Sumo Kick :
* Stand straight with arms by the side, feet hip-wide apart. Now bend on the knees a little, as done in the earlier exercise too.
* Now move your legs one step to each side, bend your knees and bring both arm fists to chest level, as if you get ready to wrestle.
* Next, move the body weight on your right leg, lift your left leg, and pretend to kick.
* Bring the left leg back to floor, repeat the earlier kick with right leg.
* Even this exercise energises the body's Legs, abs and lower back.
These are the 4 Famous Renewable Energy Moves, for an instant boost of fitness. Try these on empty stomach, not after a full meal or a recent breakfast. These exercises help rejuvenate a tired body after a busy day...just drag your tired self to these and kick away the tiredness instantly.