Natural Home Remedies to Clear Skin
If you are looking for safe and effective natural ways to get healthy, beautiful and clear skin then you should definitely try some natural home remedies to clear skin. These skin care natural cures are highly beneficial in getting rid of pimples, blemishes, acne breakouts etc to make way for clear and radiant skin.
* Applying some crushed mint leaves mixed with lemon juice and warm water is useful in making skin clear and removing scars.
* Boil two white potatoes, mash them and add a few drops of lemon in the mixture. After 20 minutes, rinse it off with warm water to clear oily skin by curing acne.
* Cucumber juice works as a great skin cleanser. Application of cucumber juice mixed with raw milk is one of the most popular natural home remedies to clear skin.
* Mixture of cucumber juice and tomato juice applied on skin for about five minutes reduces sunburn. Consumption of cucumbers heals skin blemishes.
* Applying combination of four tablespoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice for half an hour helps a great deal in clearing skin by getting rid of sunburns. Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
* Lemon juice is mostly used for oily skin. You can apply a mixture of lemon juice and rose water to remove age spots. Drinking a glass of warm water mixed with juice of one lemon is also beneficial for skin.
* Applying a mixture of three quarter cup of rose water, one teaspoon of vinegar and a quarter teaspoon of honey and glycerin helps make skin clear and keeps it moisturized. Individuals with dry skin can also apply a paste of banana pulp, yogurt and rose water.
* Clear skin home remedies also involve the use of papaya. You can simply massage the face with a papaya slice to clean skin and clear pores. Papaya pulp can be mixed with honey, rose water and then applied on skin for 15-20 minutes.
* Apply a mixture of papaya pulp, a teaspoon of milk cream and half a teaspoon of honey to make skin soft, smooth and clean.
* Application of avocado pulp mixed with olive oil is a highly beneficial clear skin home remedy to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. Rinse off the paste with warm water after 20 minutes.