Tips to Look and Feel Sexy
Looking your best makes you feel wonderful, it is a great idea to strive to be your own physical ideal.
* Your skin is the largest organ in your body and to feel beautiful you have to take great care of your skin. The easiest way to do this is to eat healthy.
* Fill your diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats like fish or olive oil. Drink at least eight glasses of water every single day.
* You will notice that your skin will start glowing. Eating healthy and drinking lots of water will also help you to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.
* Keep your nails and feet well groomed. It would be hard to feel beautiful with dirty unkempt nails. Whether you pay for it or not, take great care of your nails and feet. It doesn't take very much time to swipe your nails with a pretty splash of color. Buy a nail polish in a color that makes you happy and feel good. Always keep your feet and nails gorgeous.
* A great moisturizer on your skin. Dry skin is not sexy or beautiful. When you get out of the shower take the time to slather a great moisturizer all over your body.
* Moisturizing your skin keeps it healthy, supple and soft. Grab a separate moisturizer for your face and hands. Keep your skin moisturized constantly and you will defy your age.
* Keep a beautiful bright smile. You could spend a lot of money on the perfect lip gloss or lipstick but it won't make any difference if when you smile your teeth are yellow or stained.
* With so many teeth whitening products on the market, there is no excuse to walk around with yellow teeth. There are some teeth whitening products you can wear overnight. A nice white, bright smile is a must have accessory for beauty.
* Find time to exercise. Lots of women hate to exercise. If you hate cardio or working out at the gym, find a way to incorporate exercise in your daily routine.
* Walking is a wonderful way to exercise. Walk your kids to the park, walk to the store instead of driving, walk around the block a couple of times.
* Physical exercise is an important part of any beauty routine. You will feel and look better after you have started a consistent exercise plan.