Tips for Attarctive Nails
The strong and beautiful nails are an Incarnation for good health, in which every stylish woman cares about, and try to do her best to show their beauty.
Nails are made of keratin an object in the body. Nails grow at an average rate of 0.01 centimeters a day.
Caring for nails is equally important as taking care and pampering all the other body parts. Nails keep on growing so one need to regularly clean them and keep them in shape.
It is very important to include certain vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in your daily diet to ensure that your nails remain healthy and look beautiful.
At the same time, you need to make sure that you do not put undue stress on them, by using them as tools for picking, plucking, and so on.
To get some more tips for healthy nails, go through the following lines. Follow these instructions to keep your nails healthy.
• If your nails are too brittle and dry, you should increase the consumption of food that items rich in vitamin A and calcium.
• Every night, before you go off to sleep, wash your hands thoroughly, wipe them dry with a towel and apply a hand moisturizer. Thereafter, rub a small amount of petroleum jelly into the cuticle as well as the skin surrounding your nails.
• Whenever you are indulging in any kind of housework, be it doing the dishes or scrubbing the bathroom, make sure to wear hand gloves. This will prevent unnecessary chipping and save your nails from the harsh cleaners as well.
• Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices. It will help keep your body, and in turn your nails, well hydrated.
• Carrot juice is rich in calcium and phosphorus and helps strengthen your nails. So, try to consume as much fresh carrot juice as is possible for you.
• Never ever use an acetone-based or formaldehyde-based nail-polish remover. Rather, stick to a remover that has acetate in it.
• Do not file you nails just after you have had a shower or have washed your hands. This is because wet nails tend to break easily.
• While filing your nails, make sure to go in one direction only. Do not move the filer in a back-and-forth motion, as it makes your nails brittle.
• If you want to keep your nails strong and shiny, resort to nail buffing. It augments the blood supply to the nail, in turn stimulating its growth.
• Stay away from artificial nails as much as possible. Apart from destroying the underlying nail with their chemicals and glue, they might also lead to fungal infection of the fingernails.
• Unhealthy habits of biting nails also lead to unhygienic nails and spoil the look of the hands. So, if you are prone to it, give it up! If you follow these tips, you will have healthy, beautiful nails and hands in a short time span.
• If you are suffering from the problem of hangnails, it is advisable to eat food rich in protein, vitamin C and folic acid.
• If you apply nail polish, do not put a thick coat and leave it. Beautiful, well manicured nails require 2 to3 coats of nail polish applications to give them that smooth, glossy finish.
• Ensure that half of your diet is made up of fresh fruits and raw vegetables. This will supple your nails with the required vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
• Supplementing your diet with spirulina and kelp will help make your nails strong and healthy.
• Deficiency of vitamin B 12 can lead to dryness, rounded and curved ends and darkening of nails. So, make sure to include enough of the vitamin in your diet.