Power Yoga Tips
Power yoga is much more intense and aerobic than the more traditional forms of yoga. Is a synchronization of body movements that are maintained for long periods of time.
• Select open ground like garden, building terrace etc. as it will encourage you to practice yoga.
• Concentrate fully on each pose.
• Practice power yoga thrice a week and that too for approximate 45 minutes each day.
• Develop a proper sequence of yoga before you start your power yoga session.
• Always try to follow proper series of exercises.
• Stay comfortable and wear sweat absorbent clothes.
• It involves difficult poses, so seek guidance of professionals.
• Avoid over-exertion. Try to do slow but steady power yoga always.
• Take the help of yoga videos available in market that best suits your need.
• Do asanas that your body can perform easily. Never try to confront your body in positions that are hard to undertake & can end up with physical injury.
• Give your body time to adjust the power yoga moves. Do not rush through the asanas at the initial stages.