How to Make a Natural
Face Mask with Rose Water
The honey and banana soothe sensitive skin and rose water acts as a gentle astringent that's great for oily skin. Rose water can often be found at health food stores, or you can make your own using pesticide-free rose petals from your garden.
* Rose water
* Cotton balls
* Whole milk
* Gram flour (besan)
* Mix 10 heaping spoonfuls of gram flour with 4 teaspoons of milk, 1 teaspoon of rose water and 1 tablespoon of honey.
* Mash half a banana with a fork and then use a fork to incorporate it into the honey mixture. The mask will be slightly lumpy.
* Wash your face before applying the face mask and then pat your face dry.
* Apply the mask in a circular motion to your entire face and neck. Leave the mixture on for 15 to 30 minutes.
* Rinse off the mask with warm water. If you like, moisten a cotton ball with rose water and stroke onto your face.