Fat Burn Breakfast Recipes
Skipping breakfast is a common strategy for people who are trying to lose weight, but it's usually not a successful one. Your body expects to be refueled a few times each day, so when you skip meals you may feel so hungry that when lunch time comes, you over-eat or maybe you choose foods that are not the healthiest choices.
A healthy breakfast that includes high-fiber cereal can help you lose weight and keep diabetes, heart disease, and stroke at bay - especially when the menu also includes nonfat milk and fruit.
Following are Fat Burning Breakfasts Recipes which keeps you healthy and Fat free.
Fruits with Yogurt
1 Big apple
1 Kiwi fruit
400 ml Fat free yogurt
1 cup of healthy muesli Honey
- Wash, peel (where necessary) and chop all the fruit into smaller pieces.
- Arrange the fruit into cocktail glasses.
- Top with some fat free yogurt and sprinkle with muesli.
- Finish it off with a small dollop of honey. And have yummy fat less yogurt fruit salad.
Banana with Peanuts
2 Tbsp peanut
Eggo Special K waffles
1 medium banana (Banana Calories)
1/2 pint fat-free chocolate milk
- Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter over each (briefly microwaved) waffle.
- Divide the banana between them and roll each to make wraps.
- Wash down with chocolate milk.
Oat pancakes with Maple Yogurt and Blueberry
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup blueberries
3/4 cup plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Combine oats, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter per pancake into pan.
- Cook 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over, and cook 3 minutes until golden.
- Barley with Banana & Sunflower Seeds
Barley with Banana & Sunflower Seeds
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking pearl barley
1 banana, sliced
1 tablespoon unsalted salted sunflower seeds
1 teaspoon honey
- Combine 2/3 cup water and barley in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes.
- Stir and let stand 2 minutes.
- Top with banana slices, sunflower seeds, and honey.
Banana & Almond Butter Toast
Tablespoon almond butter
- Spread almond butter on toast.
- Top with banana slices
Low Fat banana pancakes
½ cup whole wheat flour
¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 large egg, lightly beaten •
1 cup nonfat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups diced bananas
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, combine egg, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and stir well. Fold in bananas. Scoop ¼ batter per pancake on to a heated griddle coated with cooking spray, or nonstick pan.
- Turn pancakes when bubbles appear and the edges are becoming dry – about 2-3 minutes. Cook for 1-2 minutes on second side.