Diet and Hair Loss
Making sure certain foods are in your diet will help keep your scalp healthy, happy and, hopefully, hairy. Here are some foods that prevent hair loss, which If your receeding hairline and bald spot are giving you sleepless nights, here are a few dietary modifications to help keep your mane and its. Hair is primarily made up of protein, so more thrust should be towards proteinus products. Here, some of the important diets are given for for hair care and treating hair loss. To reduce hair loss, weightage should be given on diet therapy, diet chart and food pyramid.
* Diet like Atkins, South Beach, damage hair.
* One can see positive result to prevent hair fall if vitamin is taken properly.
* Zinc is related with hair fall. Take zinc rich foods like Seafood’s.
* Stick to protein rich diet-fish, yeast, soybean, low fat cheese, eggs, beans and yoghurt for proper growth of hair. These diets to prevent hair fall and baldness.
* Increase the intake of iron as it is essential for hemoglobin and blood formation. So increase the quantity of green vegetables, raisins, dates, etc.
* Restrict burger, fries, cold, spicy, sugary foods, caffeine, fat, carbonated drinks, animal protein, excessive raw food, tofu, tomatoes etc. as these are the culprits for hair thinning.
* Top foods that promote hair growth: Liver, yeast, fish, eggs, beans, cottage cheese, yogurt, tofu, whole grain cereals, dark green leafy vegetables, eggs, dates, raisins, walnuts, canola oil, soy, avocados, nuts, seeds, olive, legumes, onions, raw oats, dried fruits, cherry juice, beets, brown rice, root vegetables, winter squash, Black beans, pumpkin, black pepper, brown rice syrup etc.