10 Tips To Healthy Eating
You might be better just living by basic principles that guide a healthy life style. Here are 10 great suggestions that will help you eat healthier.
Healthy Eating Tip 10
* Kick start your day with breakfast. Breakfast is a healthy, low-cost way to help children grow strong and be ready to learn.
Healthy Eating Tip 9
* Keep a variety of fresh vegetables and fruit on hand for quick healthy snacks.
Healthy Eating Tip 8
* Make water and milk the first choice instead of sugary drinks.
Healthy Eating Tip 7
* Provide a jug of water on the table for the whole family to share during mealtimes.
Healthy Eating Tip 6
* Involve your kids in choosing and preparing a meal - shopping, peeling, chopping, cooking or serving.
Healthy Eating Tip 5
* Try to make fruit and vegetables a part of every meal.
Healthy Eating Tip 4
* Snacks don't need to come in packets. Home-made snacks can be tasty, low-cost and easy to prepare.
Healthy Eating Tip 3
* To encourage kids to eat more fruit and vegetables, try cutting and presenting them in different, easy-to-eat shapes.
Healthy Eating Tip 2
* Kids learn a lot from what their parents eat and do. Lead by example - try to make sure you eat and enjoy different vegetables as a regular part of your meals.
Healthy Eating Tip 1
* Eat together as a family as often as you can. Make meal times an enjoyable whānau time.