Tutti Fruity Cake
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Eggs - 2
Oil - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1/4 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Tutti fruity - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Oil/ Butter to grease
* Sift all the dry ingredients- all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder.
* Grind the sugar and make it into fine powder.
* In a bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and oil together.
* Now, mix all the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
* If you feel the batter is too thick then add milk to it to make it into a pouring consistency.
* Now add the tutti fruity to the batter and fold the batter slowly.
* Pre-heat the oven at 180 C.
* Grease the pan with oil or butter and pour the batter into it.
* Now bake the cake in the oven for 25 min at 180 C.
* Check if the cake is baked by putting a toothpick in the cake if it comes out clean, then the cake is done, or else bake for 5 more minutes.
* Once the cake cools down, invert it upside down and then serve it by slicing it.