* 1 cup Cashew Nuts/ Kaju
* 1/2 cup Sugar or as per taste
* 1/4 cup water or 3tbsp
* In a mixer grinder, make a fine powder of kaju
* Now in a pan put sugar and water and make a syrup
* Then to it add kaju powder and mix well so that no lumps are formed then cook till it gets thick
* After that grease a plate with ghee and put the mixture in it press with spoon and cool it down
* Now make a dough of the same.
* Keep a greased butter paper with ghee on board
* On it put dough of kaju with the help of rolling pin flatten it to thin from all sides
* Let it reat for 15 min then cut in desired shape.