Milk - 1 liter
Vermicelli - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Corn starch - 1/2 tsp
Basil seeds - 1 tbsp
Chia seeds - 1 tbsp
Strawberry syrup - 1/4 cup
Cashews - 1 tbsp
Walnuts - 1 tbsp
Banana, strawberries, cherries for topping
* Warm the milk on the stove.
* Once warm, take one glass milk aside. Mix in strawberry syrup to half of that milk . Add it to the pot.
* In a separate cup, dissolve the corn starch in the other half of the milk.
* Add this to the pot with vermicelli, sugar & cashew pieces and boil it for 10-15 mins until the milk thickens slightly and the vermicelli is cooked.
* Once slightly thick, turn off the flame.
* Add in the chia seeds. Stir well and keep it aside to cool down.
* Once cooled, place it in the refrigerator atleast 3-4 hours to get cold.
* Take a tall glass. Add 1 chopped banana & 2 chopped strawberries. Now pour the milk mixture until 3/4 full. Now add in a scoop of Ice-cream.
* Top it with walnut pieces, drizzle strawberry syrup and place a cherry on top.