Crispy Poha cutlets
1 cup Flattened rice/ Poha (soaked and drained)
3 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
1/2 cup boiled green peas
2 Green chillies
1 tbsp Curd
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
a pinch of Turmeric powder
1/4 tsp Amchur powder
1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
Coriander (Finely chopped)
Oil for deep frying
* Wash the Poha and drain out the water. Sprinkle some water on it and rest it for a while.
* Take a bowl, add the Poha and the mashed potatoes to it and mix it.
* To the mixture, add the masalas now- red chilli powder, garam masala, a pinch of Turmeric powder, amchur powder , ginger and garlic paste.
* Now add Green chillies, curd, boiled green peas, salt and finely chopped coriander. Mix all of it and make a dough.
* Make a dough. Roll out in to small lemon size balls.
* Now heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the balls until they turn golden brown in colour.
* Serve them hot with mint chutney or ketchup.