Maida - 1.5 cups
Yeast - 2 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
Grated mozzarella cheese
* For the cooked chicken take Boneless chicken cooked in ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, salt and little oil. The procedure for this is, just marinate the chicken with chilly powder, salt and ginger garlic paste. Heat the oil and add the chicken, cook for few minutes and switch off the flame.
* To make the dough, activate the yeast using warm milk, sugar that us mix warm milk and sugar together, add the yeast to it and leave it for 10 minutes. Once activated , mix it with flour, salt and knead a soft dough. Apply some oil and leave it to rise, in a warm environment.
* After 45 minutes, knock the air out. Divide the dough into 4 parts.
* Roll each part into a round roti, apply little mayonnaise on it.
* Put some cooked chicken, put some grated cheese, sprinkle oregano, chilli flakes, little garlic salt.
* Now fold the rolled dough to form a hexagon.
* Apply some melted butter on top, sprinkle some more oregano.
* Bake them at 190℃ for 15 minutes, in a preheated oven.
* And serve them hot with ketchup.