Cheesy Garlic Potato Pancakes
Boiled potato - one small size
Egg - one small
Oats flour - 2 tbsps
Baking powder - a pinch
Garlic - 1 clove, minced
Mozzarella cheese - a tbsp, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil/butter for cooking
* Mash potato well till it resembles a dough.
* Mix in finely chopped capsicum, garlic and all the seasoning.
* Crack an egg and mix well.
* Next mix in the flour, baking powder and cheese.
* The batter consistency is neither too thick or thin. If it feels thick, add a tbsp of milk.
* Heat a non stick pan. Add butter or oil and put one scoop of batter and spread a little.
* Cook both sides till golden brown. Sprinkle some more parsley when done. And serve it hot