Bread Slices – 6
Potatoes – 2 (Boiled)
Green Peas – 1/2 Cup (steamed)
Coriander – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
Vegetables – 1 Cup ( Finely chopped Green Beans , Green Peas, carrots and corn)( Microwave for 2 Minutes)
Finely Chopped Coriander
Besan and Rice Four
Salt to taste
Oil for Frying
* In a bowl, mash the Boiled Potatoes. To this add, Green Peas , Vegetables , Red chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder , Salt and Finely Chopped Coriander.
* Mix Chickpea flour and Rice flour, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander powder, Cumin Powder and Salt. Slowly add Water and Mix well without any Lumps. Batter must be little thick.
* Toast the Bread lightly till Brown on both sides. Cut the Bread into triangle . Apply Coriander Chutney on one Side of the Bread Slice.
* Spread the Potato Filling on the Bread. Wet your fingers and Spread the Mixture evenly on one side. Now Spread Tamarind and Dates Chutney on Potato Filling.
* Heat a Non stick Pan and Grease the Pan with little Oil . Dip the Bread Pieces in Chickpea flour Batter and Place the Bread Triangles in a Single Layer and Pan fry them on Both sides till Golden Brown.
* Serve them hot with tomato sauce.