Banana Chocolate Cake
All purpose flour/ Maida - ½ cup
Banana - 2 large (ripe)
Five Star Chocolate - 4 (melted)
Cocoa powder - 2 tsp
Vanilla Essence - ½ tsp
Baking powder - ½ tsp
Baking Soda - ½ tsp
Sugar - 100 gms
Butter - 50 gms
* In a blender, blend the banana and sugar. Take them in a mixing bowl.
* Add the melted butter, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, stir and mix nicely without lumps. Add the vanilla essence to it.
* Sieve the maida, baking powder and baking soda. Add them to the mixture. Mix gently to make a smooth batter.
* Grease tha cake pan with butter. Pour the batter into it.
* Preheat the oven to 180° C for 10 mins and bake the cake for 40 mins. Start checking from 35 mins. A tooth pick inserted should come out clean.
* Remove from the oven, let it cool down completely, after that invert the cake slice it and serve.